Swami Ji Maharaj
(1) RADHASOAMI Nam whoever recites, gets across the ocean of life; troubles vanish, bliss abides, and gone's complete all strife.
(2) Such is this unfathomable Name that to none ITS secrets are known, he who comes to know the same is no more on the earth born.
(3) By reciting RADHASOAMI Nam let thy life most fruitful be; this is the true and real Nam keep IT innermost within thee.
(4) Wondrous is SOAMI's grandeur; except RADHA, the Spirit Prime, no one can see the splendour, supreme, spiritual, sublime.
(5) In form and state not manifest is RADHASOAMI Nam in that place; there none can reach and rest without His mercy and grace.
(6) I pay my obeisance before Radhasoami by whose grace and mercy, innumerable Jivas are being awakened.
(7) I bow again and again before Sat Guru and before the Lotus Region and Satnam.
(8) He is the beginning of all, but Himself without a beginning. He is Anam since times immemorial. He has come here from His august abode as Sant Incarnate.
(9) He has launched a boat in the ocean to enable Jivas to get across. He mercifully takes us in the boat.
(10) He convinces the Jivas of the efficacy of Shabd and discloses to them the secret of Surat. He saves them from Karam and Bharam (rites and rituals, illusions and delusions).
(11) I bow before Him ten million times. I prostrate myself before Him thousand million times, and again prostrate hundred thousand million times. I have found RADHASOAMI. The very Spring and Fountainhead of Bhakti (devotion) has been revealed to me.
(12) He teaches a unique mode of Bhakti (devotion), of which the Vedas and other scriptures had no idea.
(13) Sat Purush abides in the fourth Lok. There, Sants dwell in everlasting beatitude.
(14) The secrets of that abode are revealed by perfect Guru. There resounds a wonderful melody of the Bin (harp).
(15) Beyond is the Darbar (sphere) of Alakh Purush, which can only be perceived by Surat
(16) Above that is Agam Lok which is unique. Only Sant Surats enjoy that bliss.
(17) From there is visible the eternal terrace of the most marvelous mansion of the Supreme Father RADHASOAMI DAYAL.
(18) My Surat is now in an exalted state of ecstasy; it has merged in Anami Purush.